This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Glider moved

My garage is empty for the first time since we started.  Tonight Neal and I moved the fuselage and wings out to his shop.  He's got a paint booth about the size of my garage set up inside it!  So starting tomorrow night we'll work on covering the fuselage and putting EkoFill on everything, then painting.  Leah, Nick, and I will all be working through the weekend to get as much done as possible, then we'll be out there every night next week getting the topcoat on. Here is a picture that Neal took:



Good news in the Cherokee world.  Den Barton emailed today with a report on his progress on N10124, the original Cherokee RM.  He has finished the open cockpit canopy.  Looks really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers