This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

N4653T Patch done

Today after work I finished up the patch on 4653T's left wing.  I hit the new fabric with an iron to shrink it a tad and then brushed on about 3 cross coats of EkoFill primer.  Should be good enough to fly.  Not the prettiest with a grey splotch on the white wing but it will get us through this season and we plan to recover the glider next winter anyway.  In true form, here is an out of focus picture of the patch!  I'm hoping to get 373Y's wing into the garage tomorrow. Might do some work on organization as well. I've got some ideas on how to more compactly store 1073 and give myself more room to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers