This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A few more Marfa pictures and some progress

Dan Wrobel sent me his pictures and he got some good ones of the Cherokee.  Here is me right before takeoff on my 6 hr flight.


And here is a series showing my approach and landing after 6 hrs aloft.


And one of my new favorites.  I've always dreamed of having a flight worthy of being greeted after landing with a beer.  This was one of those times.


In other news I finished the touch up paint on 373Y's left wing today.  No pictures yet though, will try to get one in the next few days.  Luke and I also got 1073's wings hung on the wall of my garage so i have a lot more room to work now.  Tomorrow I am going to try to fly 4653T if the wind is agreeable.  Then we'll bring it back to town and put it in the garage and work on getting 373Y fit into Leah's trailer.

We'll be taking 373Y out to Ulysses, KS for Memorial Day weekend and hopefully some good cross country flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers