This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hitting the Road

Leah, Luke, and I are going to get out of work early today, load up the pickup, grab the trailer, and hit the road for Ulysses.  The forecast for tomorrow is indicating an excellent downwind day, with strong lift and cloudbases in the 10-13,000 ft range and better to the west.  South winds at 20 mph on average.  Hopefully it doesnt over develop too badly.  I'll try to post updates as I get time, will definitely post my flights to the OLC when i can get internet access.  I'll be flying (and driving) with the SPOT tracker, link here:

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0xSWzZKb2GVSEASvOr6Tx08EyO4mMDphc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers