This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

373Y Wing

Last night Leah and I switched out her left wing for my left wing in the garage.  Here is an out of focus picture of the puncture wound.
So last night I carefully cut the fabric out just around the holes.  It turned out to be an area about the size of a Quarter.  Then I mixed up some Super Fill and loaded the area up.  Today I'll sand it down, clean up the fabric around the spot, and glue in a small patch.  Perhaps later tonight once the glue has dried I'll brush in some EkoFill.  Then tomorrow I'll mix up some paint and finish the job.  Then it will be time to start working on my trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers