This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cherokee Updates

I got Leah's left wing into the garage and will start working on a patch for it tonight.  I'll be sure to take pictures and post a report here.

I've been working on some writing lately.  The weekly newspaper in Falls City, NE will have an article detailing my Gold Distance flight this week.  I'm also going to have articles about the recovering process on 373Y in the next editions of the Bungee Cord and the online magazine, RC Soaring Digest.  Additionally I think I'm going to try to work up a Gold Distance flight report for Soaring.

Dennis Barton just emailed me an update on N10124, the original Cherokee RM built by the Ree Brothers and Terry Miller.  It is in the process of being covered and is ready for UV blocker, then paint!  Looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers