This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Steps

Tonight I finished sanding on the rudder. All the old glue is gone. I will need to do some touch up varnishing. Going to take the rudder out to Harry's tomorrow night and have him take a look at it, then we will glue the new balsa block to the top.

Stuff from Stewart Systems didn't show up today, hopefully tomorrow. Leah and I took the instrument panel, seat back and some other miscellaneous stuff out of the fuselage tonight so the only thing left in there is a few stray wires and tubes. Maybe tomorrow night if the weather is more pleasant I can remove the rest of the fabric.

Received an email tonight from a guy looking for Cherokee II plans or maybe a Cherokee II project to work on. If anyone knows of any out there, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers