This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pictures

Tonight both Leah and I ran errands all over town to get ready for departure on Friday.  I once again forgot to get the info I need for a spare tire for the trailer. ugh!  Will have to do that tomorrow afternoon.  Main thing left to do is a little more work building up the floor of the trailer to keep the fuselage from tilting into the wings. we don't like that.  Otherwise it is looking like we are on track for heading to Marfa on Friday. I'm really hoping to have time and weather to rig and fly the glider tomorrow evening. We'll see how it works out.

In the meantime Nick stopped out to help put the glider in the trailer but took some good pictures of it before we broke it down.  Looks nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers