This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wings in town

Leah and I made a nice effort today and end result is the wings are in my garage!  First we picked up some carpet remnants at a local flooring store.  Then after work we ran out to the shop and got the trailer.  Lost a little time repairing the left tail light.  One of these days I'm going to approach my trailer and the lights are going to work. Probably not anytime soon though.  Then we went back to town and stopped at Lowe's to pick up 6 2x4 studs and 4 door hinges.  With this and the carpet I built 4 wing stands (2 root and 2 tip) in about an hour and a half.  Then Leah and I moved the wings into the garage.  It's going to be a bit cramped but I will still be able to get some work done.  Tomorrow we'll start removing fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers