This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at if you have anything to add.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Try again

well thanks to some rain passing through yesterday the runway was too wet for flying so I'm going to try to get 4653T airborne on Friday.

In other news the 2 day forecast for Saturday is looking promising!  Reasonable South wind is forecast and the lift looks decent. Let's hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment