This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at if you have anything to add.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Kowbell Update

Between 20-30 knot wind gusts, 1500 foot ceilings, and no thermals, all of the pilots congregated at Sunflower today decided maybe we should wait until next weekend to fly Kowbell.  So July 10 is the new date, I for one am hoping for good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment