This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at if you have anything to add.

Thursday, June 23, 2011


Well as usual I haven't gotten as much done on 3Y as I wanted but it is ready enough for the trip to Dalhart.  I'll be packing like a madman tonight so that tomorrow after work all I have to do is hook up and head out.  Ol' Blue is at the shop right now getting the A/C checked out. Hopefully it can get fixed, forecast highs are above 100 in Dalhart at least through Tuesday.  Saturday forecast currently is 105 with thermals above 18,000. hopefully that keeps up all week.

I'll have the SPOT on for the drive and all flights.

I'll do my best to post flight reports and OLC links here through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment