This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back!

Leah and I have returned from the great white north where we had an enjoyable holiday vacation.  Leah's gift to me was a couple of photos of N373Y on canvas frames, looks really nice!  Hopefully tonight I'll be back to work sanding on N4653T. 

In other updates...

There is a nice article by Jim Schafer about the restoration of N10124 in the Bungee Cord which I just received yesterday.  Some great pictures are also included. Need to join the VSA to receive this great full color newsletter? Click here

I received some pictures and a little info on the current status of N86693, built by Peter Newgard.  I'll try to get the Roll Call updated soon.

The SSA rolled out the new online sailplane directory over the holidays!  I love it!  One of these evenings I'll have to upload a bunch of pictures under the Cherokee II entry and I also plan to send in the polar that I developed from flight testing N373Y.  Check it out at http://www.ssa.org/sailplanedirectory/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers