This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eureka!

Back when I bought 373Y I was told that Matt had a pile of pictures of the glider from when it was built back in 1964 by the Ree brothers.  Well when we started looking around for them they were nowhere to be found and eventually we decided they were just plain lost and hoped that someday they would turn up.  After a while I flat out forgot that they had ever existed.  well yesterday I got a text from Matt and lo and behold its a picture of a pile of pictures of my glider!  Woohoo what was lost is found!  So as soon as Matt can get me the pictures I'll be sure to scan them all and put them up here. Here is the picture Matt sent me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers