This is the home for everything related to Cherokee II Sailplanes. Email me at abcondon@gmail.com if you have anything to add.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4653T to fly

Tonight Leah and I got 4653T out of the garage and back in its trailer.  Tomorrow after work I hope to get it assembled and do a few flights in it after work.  It will be good to get Leah's Cherokee up in the air, finally.  We'll be sure to get some pictures and post them. 

Dave Smith has been working on his 1/3 Scale model Cherokee and making progress.  I've been following along on the www.rcgroups.com scale sailplane forums but thought I'd put an update here.  Dave made the 1/4 scale model that was eventually kitted by Tom Martin and now sold at www.aerosente.com.  Looks like he is moving right along with the fuselage, looks like the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers